We had some technical problems with the Summer Season Premiere last week. Sometimes shit happens… and so it is here in the studio. But this week, we think we have it all fixed, and the only issue is the excessive heat impacting southern California. Oh by the way, we are burning…again. Hmmm…well, here we go!
- Welcome & Monolog: Mario thanks all the supporters sending him best wishes for dealing with that bad back, and reflects on the changing face of adversity as we get older. The adversity continues, but the flavor definitely changes. One of the longtime challenges that continues, but with a different face is your sex life. Could it be your penis (or your vagina) is STILL getting in the way. How are you dealing with the age old challenges brought to you by your sex life, or the lack there of. Take a deep breath, you have faced this kind of adversity before. Really!
- Newz & Other Shit: What Trump long-time confident Paul Manafort in 23 hour lockdown for his own safety, and Michael Cohen publicly making overtures, it looks like it won’t be long before we have new and shocking revelations to consider. Wondering what to expect in the evolving political circus circling the President? Well, we’ve got more predictions for you.
- Marijuana 4 Dummies: Yes, weed prices are experiencing a temporary hike as grower and distributors struggle to comply with the new statewide regulations causing a supply nightmare, and leading to calls for Governor Brown to intervene. On the national front, legalization supporters insist it’s time to remove the Schedule I restrictions and get in step with the rest of the World. We let you know just what this would mean, and why it so vital.
- Nu New Sportz: The World Cup Final Four odds are in, and we choose our favorite to win the title. A contingent of Brazil soccer fans get ugly towards mid-fielder Fernandinho and his family with death threats. What’s the deal with Ms. Williams vs. Serena Williams?
- HOtt PiXX: Our diversity of hairstyles has always been something witnessed throughout the mainstream and ethnic cultures. What comes around goes around, and that leaves us wondering will Jheri Curls ever make a comeback? Who is to be considered as the reigning Jheri Curl king?
360-degree videos, also known as immersive videos or spherical videos, are video recordings where a view in every direction is recorded at the same time, shot using an omnidirectional camera or a collection of cameras. During playback on normal flat display the viewer has control of the viewing direction like a panorama.
(Sorry, it is so hot here in LA, that the studio was steaming and the cameras kept cutting off due to overheating. Enjoy what we got!)
Morning Coffee With Mario is Pax Stereo’s flagship AM series featuring reality talk and centering on today’s talk worthy events. Hosted by Pax Stereo guru Mario Hemsley with co-host Victor Allen, Morning Coffee will wake you up with insight and humor that will have you thinking and laughing out loud. Includes Victor Allen’s Nu New Sportz and HOtt PiXX by Vic. Live Mondays @ 10AM PST (7-9-18)